Are you facing these problems?
Increased size of areola after pregnancy
Nipple Reduction Introduction
Nipple Reduction; due to pregnancy, many women and new mothers may have issues regarding their areolas (the circular pigmented skin surrounding the nipple) as they become too large or
disproportionate, making the breasts look uneven. Nipple reduction surgery can be an easy and non-intrusive solution to oversized or asymmetrical areolas.
Nipple Reduction Surgery Method
Surgeons will perform nipple reduction surgery by administering a local anesthetic for the patient to not feel discomfort or pain during the procedure. The surgeon will provide a recommendation and select the surgical technique together with the patient prior to surgery, as well as agreeing on the size and proportion of the areola appropriate to the breasts to achieve the desired balanced and attractive breasts.
Procedure Time and Rehabilitation
Surgeons take approximately 30-60 minutes perform this surgery. Patients are allowed to recover at home and take about 1-2 days to fully recover and return to normal daily activities.
Nipple Reduction Post-Op Treatment
- Perform check-up and wound cleanse one day after surgery with warm water and administer anti-biotics 1 or 2 times a day. Doctors will schedule checkup appointments and post-op breast corrections one week after surgery.
- Finish medications prescribed by the surgeon/doctor
- Avoid sudden contact around the areola area.
Why should you choose Nipple Reduction at Dermaster?
Dermaster has highly experienced and skilled surgeons with expertise in nipple reduction surgery and procedures. Besides nipple reduction surgery, Dermaster surgeons can also perform nipple enlargement surgery as well, to correct disproportionate or asymmetrical breasts, including a professional and highly-skilled anesthesiologist and team of nurses to assist in the procedure.
- Operated by highly-skilled cosmetic surgeons accredited by the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand, and highly-experienced in nipple reduction surgery.
- Operations and surgeries are performed in medically international standard operating rooms.
- Trained and experienced anesthesiologists present in the operating rooms throughout the
procedure to reassure patients of their comfort and safety.
- Intensive and close care performed by skilled nurses post-fat removal surgery.
- Guaranteed safety and customer result satisfaction.
- Post-operation patient transport services
Surgeons take approximately 30-60 minutes perform this surgery. Patients are allowed to recover at home and take about 1-2 days to fully recover and return to normal daily activities. Perform checkup and wound cleanse one day after surgery with warm water and administer anti-biotics 1 or 2 times a day. Doctors will schedule checkup appointments and post-op breast corrections within 7 days after surgery, along with the patient’s desired and improved areolas.
Effect : 7 days
How long : 30-60 minutes
How often : -
Down time : 1-2 days
ماذا قال عملاؤنا
หลิน – มณชต สุวรรณมาศ
พิงกี้ – สาวิกา ไชยเดช