Are you facing these problems?
Droopiness or loss of desirable breast appearance due to pregnancy or breastfeeding
Breasts not as firm as during your younger days
Breast Lift Introduction
Women who have undergone several pregnancies, often find their once firm and attractive breasts become withered or marcescent.
Breast lift surgery can help patients come back with a better-looking body. Surgeons operate on the surplus skin on and around the breast which is caused by loss of elasticity and flexibility in the skin due to pregnancy or body weight changes. Breast lift surgery can be done in parallel with breast
augmentation surgeries, to achieve breasts that look and feel better.
*When performed together with breast augmentation surgery, breasts will be firmer for a longer duration, as they help support the repositioned and operated breasts.
Why should you choose Breast Lift at Dermaster?
- Operations and surgeries performed by cosmetic surgeons accredited by the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand.
- Operations and surgeries are performed in medically international standard operating rooms.
- Trained and experienced anesthesiologists present in the operating rooms throughout the procedure to reassure patients of their comfort and safety.
- Intensive and close care performed by skilled nurses post-fat removal surgery.
- Guaranteed safety and customer result satisfaction.
- On-hand high-tech, clean and standardized medical devices and equipment.
Breast lift benefits;
- Restored confidence to mothers after pregnancy with droopy breasts
- Feeling younger due to firmer breasts
- More confidence and diversity in a variety of attire
- More intimate and stronger relationships
Breast Lift Rehabilitation
- Patients must go through a minimum 1 week rehabilitation period before returning to normal daily routines, and a full month before returning to high-intensity activities. Incisions and scars gradually fade between 3 – 12 months.
- Surgeons schedule checkup appointments and post-op breast corrections one week after surgery.
- Patients should avoid touching or avoid contact with the breasts (excluding lingerie and/or bras) for up to 3-4 weeks.
- Scars will gradually fade over the next 3 – 24 months after surgery, with periods varying from patient to patient.
Breast Lift Post-Op Treatment
- Refrain from lifting heavy objects over your head for 3 – 4 weeks.
- Refrain from high-intensity activities for 1 month
- Avoid underwire bras during the first 3 weeks after surgery.
Effect : 30 days
How long : 2-3 hours
How often : -
Down time : 30 days
ماذا قال عملاؤنا
หลิน – มณชต สุวรรณมาศ
พิงกี้ – สาวิกา ไชยเดช