Are you facing these problems?
Flat nose, no nose bridge
Large nose (nose reduction)
Crooked nose (unattractive shape or form)
Short nose (no nose tip)
The nose is considered one of the most prominent organs on the face and can be the determinant factor of the overall appearance of the face. Having a large nose, makes it the most prominent feature of your face and isn’t always a good thing, or having a crooked or misshapen nose, can create a dent in your self-esteem and self-confidence. Rhinoplasty or a ‘nose job’, can adjust the shape and size of your nose to your every desire and look beautiful from any angle. Nose augmentation surgery with silicone or cartilage is widely popular. With Demaster’s cosmetic surgeons, they can adjust and shape high-quality silicone to suit your facial structure safely and naturally, allowing you to look better and have higher self-confidence.
Materials Used in Rhinoplasty
Patients own cartilage: cartilage behind the ear is often used because it doesn’t serve any other bodily purpose. Another source of cartilage can also be from the ribs, which is mostly used in cases of emergency rather than cosmetic cases.
Silicone: a widely used standard medical material.
Open Rhinoplasty (Open Structure Rhinoplasty)
- Nose structure is more defined which fixes issues directly such as; nose corrections, nose filing, nose reduction etc.
- Extend nose length for patients with short noses. Thinned or punctured nose tip skin prevention.
- Attractive nose tip augmentation
- Swelling and bruising recovery is longer than closed rhinoplasty.
- May leave scarring under the base of the nose.
Closed Rhinoplasty (Internal Approach Rhinoplasty)
- Surgical incisions are inside the nostril.
- Swelling and bruising recovery is shorter than open rhinoplasty.
- Inability to extend nose length for patients with short noses.
- Inability to augment the nose tip for patient who have minimal nose tissue.
Why should you choose Rhinoplasty at Dermaster?
- Eye consultation with a surgeon with the use of the Vectra 3D face outlining machine.
- Patients have the option of going under general anesthesia or using a numbing agent.
- With specialized techniques specific to Demaster surgeons, inserting and shaping the silicone into the desired form as agreed with the patient.
- Operations and surgeries are performed in medically international standard operating rooms.
- Operated by highly-skilled cosmetic surgeons with expertise in nose augmentation surgery.
- An attractive and natural-looking nose proportionate and suitable according to facial structure.
- In addition to nose augmentation, Dermaster’s expert cosmetic surgeons can shape and form the nose to suit the patient’s face which may be used in conjuncture with other advanced techniques whether it is alar reduction, nose reduction, and nose reconstruction,
appropriate for patient with crooked and/or large nose structure.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
Attractive and natural looking nose structure, flat or crooked nose corrections, nose reduction, nose appropriate to facial structure and shape, visible increase in attractiveness.
Effect : instant results, and best results visible within 1 year
How long : 1-2 hours
How often : -
Down time : recovery period varies and depends on medical condition of patients
What Our Customers Said
Lin – Matchana Suwanmas
Coolsculpting Is an aid for people who want to burn excess but have a little time like Lin
Pinkgy – Sawika Chaiyadej
Pinkgy trusts Demaster to take care of both external and internal skin health.