Things to know when you want to do CHELATION
Should check the body to assess the problem. Especially Kidney function examination (Creatinine, GFR). Before entering the service, should rest enough. Drink more water. Suggest drinking fruit juice because the blood sugar levels can be reduced during the course of the process. Eating food that is useful.
If you want to do CHELATION How to start? …
At Dermaster, there is a therapy program, that cannot start easily, according to the following steps …
1. Live blood analysis – Doctors will examine the integrity of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, environmental (heavy metals) in the bloodstream and defects of the small intestine.
2. Urine examination – Determine the number of heavy metals in the body such as arsenic, mercury, lead, cadmium or nickel.
3. Inspect the heavy metals in the tissue – If the urine is found not to exceed the normal value, recommend doing testing for chilling whether there is a heavy metal content in the tissue again. The test results will be given out in two characteristics.
Side effects from CHELATION
In the early stages, some of you may have fatigue. Due to the detoxification process from the body The symptoms can be solved by adequate rest. Drink fruit juices and eat vitamins, minerals as needed by the body.
Practice when receiving therapy services
• Before doing, go to see a doctor and check the level of kidney function.
• During the body to eliminate toxins and reduce heavy metal accumulation Kidney will work more Should drink more clean water.
• Should take vitamins and various minerals in the form of supplementary food from daily food, because there may be some mineral loss during the chilling process.
Instructions for practice after doing therapy.
• should drink about 2 liters of water per day for 3 days after treatment with chelating therapy to help carry more toxins excreted in the urine
• Night sleep enough for about 6-8 hours, because after chilling, there may be fatigue, which is the result of toxins from the body.
• After the treatment of therapy, can take medications that are eaten and should eat various vitamins and minerals as the doctor provided
• There may be a headache Dizziness which is a side effect that can found with fewer patients. Should eat useful food or drink replacement juice which the symptoms will abate and disappear. If symptoms do not improve, consult a doctor.
• Avoid smoking or alcoholic beverages. Avoid eating foods that contain food colouring ingredients, seafood with contaminated lead etc.
Treatment Therapy How often should I do it?
In each person, the number of times is not equal, depending on individual problems and the results after the chelations treatment. Generally, the cases of people with coronary artery disease problems may have to be treated with chelating therapy for about 20 times.
Group supplements that are recommended to be eaten during the CHELATION program
• Eat supplements in the form of vitamins such as multivitamins.
• Eat important minerals such as Zinc, Selenium for replacement of potentially lost parts during the program.