Are you facing these problems?
No time to exercise
If you have fatty liver
If you suspect that your prolonged use of ha colour and nail polish or other harmful chemicals have accumulated
Toxins coming from occasional or frequent smoking or drinking
High liver enzymes
Why should you choose Liver Detox at Dermaster?
Dermaster has a medical specialist to flush toxins in the liver which can be done by blood vessels. This method uses a special blend of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It will help create various enzymes and eliminate toxins from the body. Which is changing the insoluble toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides, certain drugs, alcohol to be water soluble, causing the liver to drive a lot of toxins, excreted through the intestine and finally will excrete from the body along with the stool but some toxins absorbed back into the bloodstream and excreted through the kidneys. So while the liver is detoxifying, the kidneys will work harder. Because there are many toxins that are excreted from the liver into the kidneys, therefore, those who will detoxify the liver must have adequate kidney function.
Result & Duration
“Liver” is the largest organ of the body, with weigh about 2% of body weight. For example, if we weigh 60 kg, our liver weighs about 1,200 grams. The liver has more than 500 important functions. As we all know, it has the duty of eliminating various toxins from every food and every pill that we eat. There are all things that the liver must eliminate. The liver is the largest gland duct. What the liver generates is bile. Every normal liver cell produces bile. The bile that is produced will flow along the small duct which looked at a normal microscope, not seen as “bile canaliculi” and then combined into a larger bile duct in the liver called “bile duct”.
The liver has two petals (lobes). The bile ducts from the two petals are combined into a “hepatic duct” that connects to the bile duct that flows into the gallbladder. The normal liver of adults will create several liters of bile a day, most of which will flow into the second intestine of the second part of duodenum. Only a small amount will be stored in the gallbladder (not more than 100 cc) when the liver gets rid of toxins from what we eat. Waste or waste of toxic substances will be excreted from the liver in 2 ways.
- If it is a water solution, it will be eliminated through the kidneys
- If the substance is insoluble in water, the liver will dump it in the small intestine, become a stool. And waste that cannot be eliminated will accumulate in the liver. The liver is working all the time and one of the organs that never rested (Same as heart and lungs).
- The liver is both a factory, toxic removal plants and warehouses for things that are and are not beneficial to the body, such as fat.
- The engine of any car, boat or vehicle requires total cleaning, the liver is also needed.
- The clean liver will work better than the liver that accumulates waste in both the liver itself and in the gallbladder.
Effect : 1 week
How long : 45-60 Minutes
How often : Once a week
Down time : No recuperate
What Our Customers Said
Lin – Matchana Suwanmas Model , Actor
Coolsculpting Is an aid for people who want to burn excess but have a little time like Lin
Pinkgy – Sawika Chaiyadej Actress
Pinkgy trusts Demaster to take care of both external and internal skin health.