Are you facing these problems?
burn calories from eating
No time to exercise
poor blood circulation
Cleanse your body of harmful toxins
pain from muscle stiffness and chronic
This infrared radiation is a form of solar thermal energy that does not require air as a medium for heat conduction. It is the energy that is not visible to the naked eye, but we can feel and recognize from the warmth of the sun. Normally, we feel it from our body around us. This is the same principle as using heat on the palm for the treatment of diseases of ancient people who do not need drugs or surgery. This infrared radiation has another name called “Biogenetic Rays” with a frequency range of 6-14 microns. It has been proven by scientists about stimulating growth and better functioning of existing cells, especially in living things such as trees, animals, and humans.
The functional of infrared radiation is that the infrared radiation will activate the water molecules by turning it into ionizes. It stimulates water molecules, causing more blood circulation and result in better body function because our body consists of more than 70% of total body weight.
Infrared Sauna is a new innovation, effectively in enhancing the health benefits of the body and skin at the same time. By using the infrared waves that are not visible to the naked eye and in the suitable frequency spectrum, the infrared heat energy (FIR) gives warmth to our body like the warmth of the sun without UV rays. Therefore, there are no side effects that are harmful to the body. In the medical field, there is an infrared wave that use to treat body disorders for a long time. Infrared Sauna is suitable for people of all ages with different working principles from conventional saunas as follows … knowledge of infrared …
General sauna, work will cause the air in the room to heat up at a very high temperature, resulting in higher body temperature and uncomfortable feeling, and incomplete breathing. Your skin, hair, including various cells in the body.
Infrared energy is the wavelengths that are suitable for the human body and can effectively absorb heat energy in the range of 4-14 microns (maximum efficiency to absorb energy will be at 9.4 microns)
Infrared Sauna is suitable for the people who…
- People who need health care
- People who want to burn calories from eating
- People who do not have time to exercise
- People with poor blood circulation
- People who want to drive toxins out of the body
- People with chronic muscle stiffness
- People who do not have time to exercise or an injured person who cannot do heavy activities
Benefits of Infrared Sauna
- Help expand blood vessels, stimulate blood circulation, and accelerate sweating. Help to restore the damaged tissue.
- Helps eliminate toxins in the body in the tissue layer and in the blood.
- Helps accelerate the natural processes of the body, causing sweat gland stimulation, which is better to clean and remove toxins from the skin.
- Helps stimulate skin cell renewal, enhance the efficiency of dust removal • residual toxins and old cells from the epidermis, resulting in clear skin, healthy skin, healthy
- Helps relax muscles. Reduce tension. Stimulate the body’s immune system
- Helps relieve pain from torn muscles or from sports injuries Including body aches and arthritis
- Helps reduce cellulite and edema
- Stimulate fat burning as well, making better weight control. (* Metabolism depends on the individual’s body)
The ultraviolet and real burns
Let me explain, there are no confusion between the infrared light and ultraviolet light. The ultraviolet light causes skin burns and damages your skin. The infrared light does not cause any damage to the skin but will help the blood circulated good and make the skin healthy, pink. You can see results after done it immediately.
Safety from Infrared Sauna service.
- The infrared sauna is highly secure because it can set the time and control the temperature. The machine will automatically stop working when the specific time and reach temperature rises beyond the set level, so you will feel relaxed without having to worry about rising temperature levels.
- Infrared heat with the high wave is a health treatment by using principles from nature and is safe for all living things. Currently, infrared treatments are using in many hospitals and clinics in Thailand.
Why should you choose an Infrared Sauna at Dermaster?
Results & Timing
Remember the steps;
Wash your body and wipe, then wraps your body with a towel. The patients should naked or wear as fewer clothes as possible.
- Removing the ornament first
- When ready, enter the oven and set the time to enter the sauna for 10-15 minutes.
- When leaving the sauna, sit and adjust the body for 10-15 minutes and then shower for the last time. Should start with warm water, then following with cold water to close the pores and to relax the body. Sauna is used for 1 day a week. It has been confirmed that it is good for health and can enhance the beauty of women.