Are you facing these problems?
Protruding abdominal skin
Excess skin from weight loss
Weakened muscles due to aging, pregnancy or weight loss
Exercise and dieting not reducing the excess fat
Tummy Tuck Introduction
Abdominal lift surgery, or Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), generally is a procedure to improve and/or remove excess skin or flabbiness from the abdomen, from the forward and center area of the abdomen, to the sides of the abdomen. By removing the skin and excess fat from the abdominal wall, this allows the connective tissue of the abdominal wall to tighten balances out the proportions of the abdomen. This procedure results in a smoother and more aesthetic looking abdomen, and higher self-confidence.
Abdominal lift surgery, or Tummy Tuck, is not a fat removal procedure. Overweight patients should postpone any aesthetic surgery until they reach and maintain their desired weight for an extended amount of time. There are many techniques for abdominal lift surgery, and can be performed in conjunction with other aesthetic surgeries such as fat removal surgery or breast augmentation surgery. Patients able to undergo abdominal surgery should be of legal age, in good physical condition, have balanced bodily proportions, have no severe medical conditions, or any medical condition that affects the wound healing process, and must be a non-smoker.
*In any case, for women who have had C-section surgeries, C-section scarring are often used as the incision points for abdominal lift surgery, and results may vary for patients who have already had any abdominal surgery.
* In some cases, abdominal lift surgery may be considered in conjunction with fat removal surgery depending on the attending doctor’s recommendation and discretion.
Why should you choose Tummy Tuck at Dermaster?
- Operated by highly-skilled cosmetic surgeons accredited by the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- Operations and surgeries are performed in medically international standard operating rooms.
- Trained and experienced anesthesiologists present in the operating rooms throughout the procedure to reassure patients of their comfort and safety.
- Intensive and close care performed by skilled nurses post-fat removal surgery.
- Guaranteed safety and customer result satisfaction.
- On-hand high-tech, clean and standardized medical devices and equipment.
Benefits of Abdominal Lift Surgery
- Firm and flat abdomen
- Proportionate abdomen to body shape and weight
- Visible results within 2 weeks
Abdominal Lift Surgery Requirements
- Strictly follow the attending doctor’s instructions, attend all medical checkups appointed by the attending doctor and get plenty of rest for best results.
- To permit a smooth recovery, move carefully and slowly, and avoid sudden movements and contact.
- Refrain from coming in contact with water for at least 2-3 days after surgery, and clean the wound following the attending doctor’s instructions.
- Avoid sunlight until the wound is fully healed.
- Do not remove the bandage or gauze yourself. Wait for the attending doctor’s appointment and follow their instructions.
- Do not participate in overexerting exercises or activities that may increase your heart rate and cause bleeding and swelling.
- Do not participate in overexerting exercises or activities that may increase your heart rate as it may cause bleeding within the surgical wound and may prompt a return to surgery.
- Refrain from sexual activities or activities that require a lot of strength and energy, until you receive permission from your attending doctor.
- The duration of swelling of the wound normally ranges between 3-4 months. In the event of pain, intense swelling and redness, contact and see the attending doctor immediately.
Effect : 2 weeks
How long : 4-6 hours
How often : -
Down time : 3-4 months
What Our Customers Said
Lin – Matchana Suwanmas
Coolsculpting Is an aid for people who want to burn excess but have a little time like Lin
Pinkgy – Sawika Chaiyadej
Pinkgy trusts Demaster to take care of both external and internal skin health.