Are you facing these problems?
Under eye bags
Loose and/or puffy tissue around the eyes
The elasticity of the skin around the eyes gradually fades as we age. As time passes, the muscles around the eye start to droop or sag, resulting in bags under the eyes and the lower eyelids bulging outwards. The quantity of bags under the eyes varies between person to person, depending on genetic factors, sun exposure, and smoking. Surgery to remove the bags under the eyes can help restore youthfulness, prominence of the eyes, and more facial balance.
Issues regarding bags under the eyes can be corrected and remedied by surgically removing the excess fat and bags from under the eye. The surgeon will then proceed by suturing the loose tissue and skin on the lower eyelid to make it smooth, as well administering a numbing agent and medication to help the patient relax and not feel any pain during the procedure. This procedure takes approximately 1-2 hours and patients are able to recover at home.
Why should you choose Lower-Blepharoplasty at Dermaster?
- Patients have the option of going under general anesthesia or using a numbing agent.
- Operations and surgeries are performed in medically international standard operating rooms.
- Operated by highly-skilled cosmetic surgeons accredited by the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
Benefits of Lower-Blepharoplasty or ‘Lower Eyelid Surgery’
Restore youthfulness to the face due to removal of bags under the eyes, regenerated looking face, and no tired or unhappy-looking face as before surgery
Lower Eyelid Post-op Treatment
- Keep regions around the eye cool during the first 2 days after surgery.
- Patients should sleep with their heads elevated during the first 7 days after surgery.
- Patients can start reading 2-3 days after surgery, and able to return back to work as usual within 5-10 days after surgery.
- Patients can start wearing contacts within 2 weeks (Must be approved by the attending doctor).
- Patients should refrain from drinking alcohol and high-intensity activities during the first 3 weeks after surgery.
- Swelling and bruising will gradually fade within 2-3 weeks.
- Patients may apply cosmetics normally 1-2 weeks after surgery.
Effect : decrease in swelling begins on the 4th day after surgery. Eyelid surgery results start to flourish within the 4th week until approximately 3 months after surgery.
How long : 60 minutes
How often : -
Down time : 5-10 days
What Our Customers Said
Lin – Matchana Suwanmas
Coolsculpting Is an aid for people who want to burn excess but have a little time like Lin
Pinkgy – Sawika Chaiyadej
Pinkgy trusts Demaster to take care of both external and internal skin health.